attending established clientele of Miami, Brickell, Coconut Grove, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Key Biscayne, Adventura, Mid-Town Miami, Fisher Island, Star Island
and The Design District Miami
A Guide to Receiving Treatments & Services
The following guidelines have been designed to help you experience all the benefits of our services.
For the Comfort of Our Guests
Spa & Wellness Center Attire
For those of you out of the Brickell area, Brickell area lifestyle dress attire is casual, relaxing, but do not disregard the fact that you are walking into a business tower. We recommend that you do not bring jewelry or any other valuables. So that all guests may enjoy a pleasant and peaceful spa and wellness environment. We ask that only those receiving services come with you, and that all cell phones and pagers be turned off during your visit.
Common areas are available for any Spa Client to chat with other guests and have conversation such as the reception, kitchen. Services offered at the spa, part of the service is a quiet, peaceful environment, where cell phone use is limited. We ask that all our clients respect the quiet, peaceful spa environment of others.
Booking/ Rescheduling and cancellation of
We encourage you to make reservations in advance, in order to make certain, that the preferred treatments are available. A credit card, gift certificate or membership number, is required to secure your reservation.
Booking a single service, provide us with full name, telephone, email, service, time and date, adesire. a fifty dollar fee will be retained at the time of your booking. Rescheduling, you may contact us at least 5 days prior to the desire new date and time. Canceling your single appointment, The treatments you select are reserved for you, as well as the technician that will be performing the service. We ask that you provide a 24 hr. notice,
- When booking a spa package (more than one person or more than one service) When making your reservation, please provide us with full name of guests, Name, telephone, email and credit card info of the person responsible for the reservation. Spa packages will be charged in full at the time of your reservation and placed on a gift card for you to use the day of your service. Gratuities should be done preferably cash or checks to the therapists
- When rescheduling a spa package To reschedule a pa package, please call Nava one week prior to service date. To insure that desire service will be able to be reschedule in to the new desire date and time.
- Cancellation of a spa package Spa packages take preparation, product and equipment ordering and additional personnel. A ten day cancellation is required. If you find that you are unable to keep your appointment, or if any of your guests will not be participating, please call the Spa 10 days prior to your scheduled time. All late cancellations or no show reservations, will be charged a 50% of the menu price value fee, per appointment booked being cancelled.
- Booking your Spa Party When making your reservation, please provide us with Name, telephone, email and credit card info of the person responsible for the reservation. Spa parties will be charge in full at the time of your reservation and placed on a gift card for you to use the day of your service. Gratuities should be done preferably cash or checks to the therapists. This Spa Etiquette a guide to receiving services at Nava Med Wellness & Spa should be sent to your guests, so that they can inform themselves on various topics such as treatment pre and post recommendations etc. Please provide us with a list of your guest’s emails.
- Rescheduling a Spa Party To reschedule a spa party, please call Nava Med Wellness & Spa one week prior to service date. To insure that desire services will be able to be reschedule to the new desire date and time.
- Cancellation of a Spa party Spa parties take preparation, product and equipment ordering and additional personnel as well as Housekeeping pre and post event, A ten day cancellation is required. If you find that you are unable to keep your event appointment, or if any of your guests will not be participating, please call the Spa 10 days prior to your scheduled time. All late cancellations or no show reservations, will be charged a 50% of the menu price value fee, per appointment booked being cancelled.
All med wellness and spa treatments begin at the scheduled time; we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment, to allow time for check in. Delayed arrival will interfere with your appointment time and reduce the integrity of the treatment. In consideration to our clients, service time will not be extended for late arrivals. Full payment is expected on a late service.
Our company does not carry personal jewelry insurance. Remove all jewelry in our Customer Service desk, and place it along with your personal belongings in the bag provided. Please remember we are not responsible for any lost jewelry. That’s why we do recommend, not to bring jewelry to the Spa.
Pre and Post-Treatment Precautions and Recommendations for Your Well-being
Please inform our center of any health conditions, professional treatments or active ingredient products being used by other centers or yourself in the areas, where you will be receiving treatment by Nava Med Wellness & Spa. So, we will ask you to fill-up our questionnaire. Please take the time and answer all questions in the service questionnaire.
Recommendations will be provided to you, upon completion of your treatment by your Therapist. We will provide you with a customized program for pre, home care and post treatment instructions. For any questions and concern, you may contact us 24/7 in our after hour telephone number: 786.260.2926
All Services Performed in our Center Contain some form of Exfoliant
All services performed in our center contain a form of exfoliation. Do not shave, sunbathe, exfoliate, wax or receive other professional treatments, containing active ingredients, in the areas being treated, 7-10 days prior and after receiving services in our facility. Stop all glycolic acid peels been used at home 7-10 days prior to treatment. Follow your home care recommendations for pre, home care and post treatment instructions.
Male Clients Receiving Facials
Male clients should shave right before their facial.
Receiving Heat Treatments
We recommend that you receive only one heat treatment per day. These treatments are: herbal wraps, infrared blankets and body computers. Pregnant women and guests, who have heart conditions, should avoid all heat treatments.
Remove contact lenses if needed before treatment.
Use Bathroom Prior to Treatment.
Please use restroom prior to entering your treatment room.
Cell Phone & Pager
Please turn off your cell phones and pagers when inside the Spa. Keep cell phones away from the body.
Gratuities are part of the Therapist’s salary, and at your discretion. The customary gratuity that is paid according to the industry’s standards are 15%, 18%, or 20% of the menu price. Please advise Customer Service, the amount of gratuity you are going to leave your therapist. In the event that you do not specify a percentage of gratuity to the Customer Service Attendant. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the bill.
Sanitation & Sterilization
Universal sterilization and sanitation precautions are utilized and medical waste disposal procedures are in effect. We practice green organic household cleaning products and laundry detergent in our facility.
Payment for Services
Forms of payment: Cash / Checks (established clientele only / Visa / Master card. For Refund and Promotional Policies, visit our website www.navamedwellness.com, refer to Business Policies.
Administrative Hours: Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Spa Service Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday: By appointment only
|PARKING TYPE||BUILDING NAME||STREET GARAGE ENTRANCE||FEE||NOTES|
|Valet||Infinity at Brickell||SW 3 rd Street||$6 / day|
Special note: Complimentary validation is available for Nava Club Members
Complementary Items & Amenities
Organic Herbal Tea, Lemonade, Specialty Water served daily. For clients receiving more than one service and Premier Club Members, Spa Healthy Snack is available. Club Attire, Music Therapy, Computerized Massage Chairs, Oxygen & Aroma Therapy, are available. Book your amenity at the time you schedule your appointment.
Children are permitted in our facility only when receiving treatment, and must be accompanied by an adult.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or requests regarding a treatment, please feel free to bring it to the attention of your Therapist. For any concerns call our Customer Care Line at 305-854- 6165, or 786-260- 2926 to speak to our technical director.